Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Live DZAS 702



Alright! Live to sa DZAS 702 3pm-5pm. Sarap na experience. Medyo hindi napudpud daliri ko eh. Bing also played the Acoustic and Pastor Kumar in percussion.

On our way to DZAS at Karuhatan (completely opposite from our place), we were caught in a traffic in Baclaran for an hour. Our call time is 2pm. Good thing Bing went ahead of us and used different route.
I was the one driving and Pastor Jun is on the passenger side and my wife and Kumar is at the back. I know we were running late on our call time but, i just kept my cool and continue conversing with my pastor. But you know, I can see my wife at my rear mirror and....if only looks can.....I know what she wants me to do but, Hello! I'm with my Pastor. If he's not worrying, why should I. Amen! The best part of it, is that, we arrived just in time. Pull the guitars out of the case and plug it in the D.I. then sing! You say "You didn't pray". What do you mean we didn't pray! I've been praying all through out the trip! I prayed that my wife would not get mad at me! Hehehe! just kidding. Anyways we had fun, and some secrets were revealed during the interview. By the way thanks to LJ Salceda for invinting us over. Thats it!

No comments: